Uszizz.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are reported to our designated copyright agent.
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent of a copyright owner, and you believe that your work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a written notice to our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information is an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will take prompt action to remove or disable access to the infringing material and notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We may also terminate the account of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
Please note that any misrepresentation of material or information in your DMCA notice may expose you to liability for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees.
Thank you for your cooperation in protecting intellectual property rights.