Stranger Things season 5 trailer 2 is finally here, and it’s everything we could have asked for and more! The trailer shows the gang back together again, facing off against Vecna in one final epic battle.
We see Eleven (Millie Bobby Brown) and Max (Sadie Sink) working together to use their powers to defeat Vecna, while Mike (Finn Wolfhard), Dustin (Gaten Matarazzo), Lucas (Caleb McLaughlin), and Will (Noah Schnapp) try to find a way to open a portal to the Upside Down.
The trailer also gives us a glimpse of the new characters who will be joining the cast for the final season, including Argyle (Eduardo Franco), a new friend of Jonathan (Charlie Heaton) and Nancy (Natalia Dyer), and Eddie Munson (Joseph Quinn), the leader of the Hawkins High School Hellfire Club.
What to expect from the Stranger Things Season 5:
Table of Contents
The final season of Stranger Things is set to be a bittersweet one. On the one hand, we’re excited to see the gang back together again and to find out how the story ends. On the other hand, we’re sad to say goodbye to these characters who have become so much a part of our lives over the past six years.
Based on the trailer, it’s clear that the final season of Stranger Things is going to be an action-packed one. There will be plenty of battles between the good guys and the bad guys, and we’re sure to see some heartbreaking moments as well.
But we’re also confident that the Duffer Brothers will deliver a satisfying ending to the story. They’ve done a great job so far, and we trust them to finish strong.
Check Out More about Stranger Things Season 5 on Netflix here
Here are some of our thoughts on what to expect from the Stranger Things Season 5
- Vecna will be the main villain. He’s been the overarching villain of the show since the beginning, and it’s only fitting that he should be the one to face off against the gang in the final season.
- Eleven and Max will play a crucial role in defeating Vecna. They’re the only two characters who have powers that can stand up to him, so it’s likely that they’ll be the ones to deliver the final blow.
- There will be a lot of action. The trailer shows plenty of explosions, fights, and chases, so we can expect the final season to be full of excitement.
- There will be some heartbreaking moments. This is a show that’s never been afraid to kill off its main characters, so it’s likely that we’ll see some of our favorite characters die in the final season.
- The show will end on a hopeful note. Even though the gang will face some tough challenges, we’re confident that they’ll ultimately defeat Vecna and save Hawkins.
Final thoughts about Stranger Things Season 5
|Stranger Things Season 5 Trailer 2||The Gang Is Back Together to Defeat Vecna Once and for All!||What to expect from the final season of Stranger Things|
|Vecna will be the main villain.||Eleven and Max will play a crucial role in defeating Vecna.||There will be a lot of action.|
|Hopper may return.||New characters will be introduced.||Cliffhangers from season 4 will be resolved.|
The final season of Stranger Things is sure to be a must-watch for fans of the show. It’s going to be an emotional ride, but we’re sure that the Duffer Brothers will deliver a satisfying ending to the story. In addition to the above, here are some other things that fans can look forward to in the final season of Stranger Things:
- The return of Hopper. Hopper was presumed dead at the end of season 3, but he was revealed to be alive and well in a Russian prison in season 4. It’s likely that he’ll return to Hawkins in season 5 to help the gang defeat Vecna.
- The introduction of new characters. The trailer for season 5 introduces two new characters: Argyle, a new friend of Jonathan and Nancy, and Eddie Munson, the leader of the Hawkins High School Hellfire Club. It’ll be interesting to see how these new characters fit into the story.
- The resolution of cliffhangers. Season 4 left off with a number of cliffhangers, including the fate of Max Mayfield and the