Cooking dinner after a long day at work or school can be daunting, especially for busy families. But it doesn’t have to be! There are plenty of easy weeknight meals that are quick, healthy, and delicious.
In this blog post, we’ll share 4 of our favorite easy weeknight meals for busy families. These recipes are all simple to follow, use easy-to-find ingredients, and can be made in 30 minutes or less.
1. Chicken Tacos
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 12 taco shells
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, taco seasoning mix, and cheese.
- Fill taco shells with chicken mixture.
- Top with sour cream, salsa, and your favorite toppings.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until heated through.
2. Sheet Pan Salmon with Roasted Vegetables
This sheet pan meal is a great way to get a healthy and delicious dinner on the table in no time. The salmon and vegetables roast together on one pan, so there’s minimal cleanup required.
- 1 pound salmon fillet, skin on
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place salmon fillet on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add broccoli, carrots, and onion to baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
3. One-Pan Chicken and Rice
This one-pan meal is a great way to save time and energy on weeknights. The chicken and rice cook together in one pan, so there’s minimal cleanup required.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup white rice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook until browned on all sides.
- Add rice, chicken broth, water, salt, and pepper to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cover.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, or until rice is cooked through.
4. Slow Cooker Taco Soup
This slow-cooker soup is a great way to have a delicious and easy weeknight meal on the table. The soup is made with ground beef, beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasoning, and it can be customized to your liking.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 packet taco seasoning
|Who is Jonah Hill’s Girlfriend? Superbad Actor Texts to Ex Girlfriend Brady Outraged Social Media|